ManTech Executive Assistant in Arlington, Virginia
• Perform administrative duties for senior-level DoD clients.
• Work using intuitive judgment, knowledge, and the ability to relieve clients of administrative details, including supplying requested information, scheduling appointments, preparing special reports, and obtaining information from sources within or outside of the organization.
• Apply the continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and detailed knowledge of the organization's operations, organizational procedures, and personnel.
• Make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work within established guidelines.
• Maintain progressive responsibility for organizing reports, including assisting with tracking contract deliverables and organizing meetings, taking notes of meeting minutes, preparing travel orders and expense reports, and providing administrative assistance to all members of a technical team, as required. Leverage expertise in dealing with the public.
Mandatory Skills Requirement:
• Experience in an administrative professional role
• Experience with the DoD
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to work in Arlington, VA from 8:30AM-5:00PM
• Active Secret clearance
• HS diploma or GED
Other Skills Referred:
• Ability to provide excellent customer service, work as a member of a team, and perform other duties, as assigned
• Ability to perform receptionist duties, including escorting, processing administrative packages, and answering phones
• Ability to use the Defense Travel System (DTS)
• Ability to put documents into the proper format
• Possession of excellent spelling and grammar skills
Requires Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sales or computer science and two to four years of experience in software development, technical support, or consulting
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.