Manpower Client Account Director in Ashburn, Virginia
Are you an experienced outside sales person, focused on consultative and solutions-oriented sales, looking for an opportunity to create and build something new? If yes, then ManpowerGroup wants to hear from you!
We are searching for a Client Account Director to join a growing team!
The Client Account Director (CAD) is responsible for driving sales by developing client relationships with new and existing contacts, identifying and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth for dedicated Client Accounts. Components of the CAD role will be Brand agnostic. The type of business that the CAD will focus on will be determined by the Enterprise Sales Leader.
What will you do?
• Develops account sales plan with Enterprise Sales Leader for Client Account.
• Identifies prospects and develops sales strategies to secure new business within Client Account.
• Functions as primary sales resource on Client Account, responsible for creating the account plan and coordinating the approach and communication strategy with Enterprise Sales Leader.
• Work closely with Client Relationship Manager to identify types of business the team is most likely to fill successfully.
• Meets regularly with Enterprise Sales Leader to review/coordinate sales efforts to ensure continued focus and success in meeting and exceeding sales activity and growth revenue targets.
• Meets regularly with Project Solutions to increase business selling strategic product and service offerings/solutions and negotiating pricing strategy as determined by Enterprise Sales Lead.
What will you need?
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or a technology field. Successful related work experience in a services industry may substitute.
• Minimum of 3 years proven outside direct sales experience with focus in consultative and solution oriented sales approaches.
• Knowledge of one of more of the following industries: IT, Engineering, Scientific, or Financial/Accounting.
• Understanding of technical/professional services industry experience is preferred.
• Proven experience in developing sales strategies, making sales presentations, closing techniques and developing service and pricing proposals.
• Ability to call on the highest levels of decision makers in the organization with confidence for the areas represented (e.g., VP IT, CFO, Director R & D, CIO, etc.)
• Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline oriented environment.
• Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity.
• Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills. Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions.
• Ability to establish and build relationships quickly within all levels of management at ManpowerGroup and within Client Account.
• Ability to work effectively in team environments.
• Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative, and creativity with the ability to identify and convey successful sales/marketing approaches and techniques. PC and Internet skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be well organized in order to manage time, solve problems, grasp concepts and processes, develop plans, organize schedules, and prepare reports
• Strong mindset around processes, technology, resource allocation and efficiencies
• Ability to interact with employees at all levels both internally and externally
• Ability to establish and manage client expectations
• Ability to build and maintain an operational unit
• Exceptional knowledge of internal processes for operational excellence management
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Sales/Retail/Business Development
Title: Client Account Director
Requisition ID: 0017474