SOS International LLC Billing Quality Specialist I in Reston, Virginia
For 28 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180413-6777: Billing Quality Specialist I
Location U.S. - Virginia - Reston
Open Date 4/13/2018
The Billing Quality Specialist is responsible for performing collection, analysis and review of billing data and for the timely submission of reports in support of DOJ.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Calculates complex billing charges in accordance with contracted terms within the Deltek accounting system
- Utilizes contract calendar for invoicing activities and COI processing
- Reviews COI data from various sources to ensure that the amounts and account numbers are accurate
- Investigates COI items and bills as needed
- Interprets and explains bills to client and staff as needed
- Maintains other spreadsheets as per manager’s request
- Monitors for and informs Senior Project Controller if there are any problems with the IC labor, expense report, and contract as well as any other issues hindering invoice preparation
- Participates in projects performed by the PMO department
- Identifies potential problems or areas for improvement and provides solutions
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- One to two years’ of project experience working in a U.S. Government Contracting environment
- One to two years’ of experience with Deltek Costpoint or related ERP system.
- Independent, self-starter who can multi-task effectively and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving ability
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working conditions as normal for an office environment
- Requires periods of non-traditional hours including consecutive nights or weekends when necessary
- May require ability to lift/and or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.